This activity is meant to help your participants discover and Time-Bound.
Number of Participants: Any size
Time: 15-45 minutes (depending how in depth you would like to go with your group.)
Activity Level: Moderate
Props: A bucket to act as the Dream Catcher and a throwable for each participant to act as their dream (If you do not have enough throwables, have the participants wad up a piece of paper)
Objective: For every member of the team to toss their dream (the throwable) in the dream catcher (the bucket) as quickly as possible
Organize participants into a circle and place the bucket in the middle of the circle.
While the participants are in the circle, challenge them to think of their dream. During each round the participants are trying to complete the round as quickly as possible and help each participant “achieve” their dream by placing it in the Dream Catcher. This activity will have three timed rounds:
- Round 1: The goal is for each participant to say their dream and place it in the “Dream Catcher” as quickly as possible.
- Round 2: Challenge the participants to restate their goal, making it more specific and places it in the “Dream Catcher” as quickly as possible.
- Round 3: This time the group gets even more specific and places it in the “Dream Catcher” as quickly as possible.
In between each round, challenge the participants to really think about their dream and pass it around the group.
- You can use this activity just as a dreams activity without the actual initiative involved.
- Do the activity with five rounds and follow the SMART goal steps.
Questions for Discussion:
- Were the participants inspired by each other’s dreams?
- Were there any ideas or options to help them more quickly “achieve” their dreams?
- Could they have moved the bucket? Are there any things in their actual life that could help them achieve their dreams?
- Use the processing time as an opportunity to help the participants plan out ways to achieve their dreams.
- Challenge the participants to come up with a dream that is actually achievable or attainable.
Medicaments are sumptuous, and other medications may affect the way it’s works, causing side effects. Do not use unwanted medicines. Take Levitra to your local drugstore which will dispose of them for you.